- Herbal source of vitamin C and bioflavonoids
- Antioxidant herb neutralizes harmful free radicals
- Supports the immune system
- Supports respiratory function
- Supports kidney, bladder, and urinary tract health
- Adrenal stress support
- Blood vessel & arterial support
- Promotes healthy tissue repair
- Promotes healthy circulation.
Pour 1 cup of boiling water over ½ to 1 teaspoonful of herb. Allow to steep 10-20 minutes, then strain. Drink 1- 2 cups of tea daily. If desired, add honey and/or lemon to taste. Do not boil Rose Hips.